ACTIV System High Density Storage
How it works
ACTIV’s patented technology works like a large sliding puzzle with multiple layers. Pallets input on one end are deposited onto cable-driven carts that slide along deep storage lanes. The software automatically places loads into optimal positions based on the order patterns.
The ACTIV System is a unique, dynamic storage technology that can buffer, sort, and stage palletized unit loads in exact loading sequence. Fast movers are more accessible and slow movers are positioned out of the way, so loads can be staged and sequenced for trailer loading—24 hours a day. The ACTIV System is expandable to support future business goals and it integrates seamlessly with other material handling systems.
Some of the typical results our customers have seen after installing an ACTIV system include:
- 90% reduction in case/cost through
- Truck wait times reduced 80%
- 80% reduction in warehouse space (5 sites consolidated into 1)
- Customer service level performances of 99.5%
- Extensive flexibility to accommodate future business needs and unanticipated changes
ACTIV flyer: All the Right Moves.
Download this portable profile of the ACTIV system.
View sell sheet (PDF)